Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Break!!

It is christmas break at the moment and at first I was kind of bored since on monday everyone was at school and work. But then Nelson my younger brother who is 16 got really sick and has been at home for the last three days. And today he was entertaining me when I was making christmas presents, actually he was telling me Roosvelt gossip/stories.
Anyways, it was also really sad because our neighbors house burned down the other day and so people kept calling us because it was night and looked like our house.
But christmas break has been good so far...have fun you all!!

1 comment:

Jessio said...

Jeanne! That's so sad about your neighbor's house. Was everyone all right? Things are quiet here in Provo, but we had a fun Christmas. Hope to talk to you soon!