Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Days!!

So this week was spring break and so I got to be lazy all week...well until now. It is Thursday right now and I am going back to Logan today. I love Logan, but it's really annoying having to drive for four whole long hours. But then it's happy, because we'll be done with this semester in six weeks, hooray. Actually that hooray goes towards that Algebra class that I'm in, because I do like all the other classes that I'm in. The Algebra class is turning out good at the moment though, because I'm getting A's on everything now. It's just boring at times and that sort of thing.
Have a fabulas day you all and I'll attempt to have fun driving for four long hours.

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Hey, Jeannio! It's great that you're blogging. You know, a four hour drive used to seem like a long time to me until after I was married. After several trips of twelve-hour one way to Southern California, four hours is positively short.Hehehehehe.... Call me soon, okay?

Ruth said...

So that is good that you got to stay until Thursday! Did you know that Thursday the 13th is Walter's Birthday. Well I will see you at school.