Monday, March 24, 2008

Really wierd experience!!

So it seems to be that for the last two semesters I've had problems with getting into all the classes I need. Because it seems like alot of the classes overlap with their times and so I get into the right classes, but not all the ones I need to be in. So I'm now worried that my last semester I won't be able to get into a class and then I'll be stuck in college for a extra semester. So yesterday I decided that I should plan out the next two semesters, so that I'll be able to avoid that problem. And when I was figureing it all out I realized that I only have twelve classes left of my college career...!! It's kind of wierd, but really cool too. The other day my roommate Beka that graduates this December was like "what do you do after you graduate from college anyways?" That's the only problem with graduating is then you have to stop messing around and you actually have to get a real job.
I have a neighbor who is in graduate school and he said that the main reason why he's in graduate school is because he doesn't want to have to get a real job. So I'm glad that I only have a year left, but kind of not. Because it's easier to just go to classes and do homework then actually getting a life long job. But things will work out as they always do.

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

I always thought that was funny, that people go to college so they can get a good job. But when they finish college they wonder what they are supposed to do next! I know I had the same problem.It's so stressful.

Jessio said...

I think it depends on what you're going to school to DO. Some majors have a lot of jobs available to them upon graduation. Others are awesome fields of study but don't have any jobs in the real world. Paul's making sure to get his Phd in a field that has plenty of jobs available. If it was up to me to take care of myself, I'm sure I would be in stupid retail for the rest of my life as an English major!