Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Summer Hiking!

I thought that this was an awesome looking picture, as in the back ground, so I decided that it would be a good blog picture. During the summer my ward went hiking on the Crimson trail for FHE and this was at about the top of the mountain. The other girl besides me is my friend Erika and she saved me from dehydration...just kidding! Actually what happened was that my old roommate Leah had a back pack and so we put all of our water in it and anyways we got split. So I didn't have a water bottle anymore and so Erika had some extra and gave it to me, and then along the way we stopped and took pictures along with Becca...who is the trainer of Zeeland the dog. She like trains dogs for blind people and that sort of thing. So it was a fun FHE and I was very glad that I went to that one.

No comments: