Friday, September 5, 2008

Days of School Life...!

I've decided that I didn't know how lucky I was when I was at Snow College and didn't have to work during the school year. Because I haven't been able to start my new job yet and it's the end of the second week. But due to that I am actually not behind in really any of my classes, and I have all this extra time. So either I have easier classes then I had at Snow, or I didn't manage time very well at Snow. But it's cool, because I still like all my classes...and the wierd one is actually pretty good now. More the fact that I don't want to read the book and I have to, so I read it really fast and write the papers really fast...so then it goes by fast. So that is kind of why I like that one, because with the rest I tend to read really slowly and it gets really long and boring.
Onto another subject: I've come to notice that college students tend to do this thing called they want to graduate and leave the school they're attending.
So as my friend Jessi was writing on her blog we need to enjoy the time we have and not rush through it in attempts to get rich, or get married or whatever. Because sooner or later we'll suddenly realize that we're like 50 and rushed through everything.
I've started noticing this lately because when I was at Snow I wanted to get through it really fast and go to Logan where friends/relatives were at. Then I came to Logan and was sad to not be at Snow anymore, but then I got sick of living at the first place I lived at in Logan so I wanted to move somewhere else, because it sounded funner. Well, I moved last spring and now wish that I were back there in that ward, because it was actually better then I thought it was at the time. So it's best to not rush things and actually appreciate what you have. That's my life lesson of the day...hehe!!

1 comment:

Jeanne Evans said...

I had it pointed out to me also on this post that it sounds like I didn't like roommates and such in my old apartment. Even though it was that at all, it was called the apartment I was in was for six people and there were only two rooms. So basically it was three in a room, and it was really hard because some of the people in the room would want to stay up until 2 a.m., while I had a 7:30 class so I would want to go to bed earlier, at least by 11 p.m. So it was just hard to have that many in a room, and that was mainly the reason why I wanted to go somewhere else. So I want to be in that ward again, but not in that apartment setup again.