Friday, April 23, 2010

Nothing new...

I'm still just working along with mission clothes shopping, which is becoming an annoyance. Because I'm trying to find stuff and it's hard to get all the right stuff in small town Logan, it's better then it would be in the Basin. But still not fun to go into a store that doesn't have any of the right stuff or even Wal-Mart that doesn't even have all the correct stuff for the First Aid kit. But oh well I've gotten at least 3/4 of the stuff now and will be super happy when I'm all done with that part of it. Yay!

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Before my friend Ashlee went on her mission, I went shopping with her while she looked for mid-calf length dresses. It was so frustrating! We went to like ten stores in Provo and couldn't find anything. I feel your pain!

Jeanne Evans said...

Luckily one of my old roommates from last semester who moved to Salt Lake just gave me a bunch of her old clothes. So from that and what I've already bought I'm fine clothes wise. I'm just trying to find all these wierd things that go in the first aid kit now. Like anti-fungal cream and 30 pdf lip balm, but I've only found 15 pdf here and wonder if 30 pdf even exists.