Monday, May 17, 2010

Mission Farewell!

So my mission farewell was yesterday and I gave a nice little talk on faith. I told the whole ward that I don't like to give talks at the beginning, but then decided after that it's more I just don't like being nervous before. When I'm actually giving the talk it's usually not bad as long as everything is going as planned. Which it did and so it wasn't to bad. Also one of my roommates from USU came from last school year, so that was really fun. Anyways, the night before we had a little barbeque and such too, so it was nice going in the spring when it's good weather. But just two more days and I have to say I kind of am ready, although I'm kind of like scardish. Probably won't be bad though once I get there and such, to think in two days from now I'll be stuck with a companion for like 18 months. That will probably be the hardest part, because I'm majorly independent :) Hopefully they're nice companions :)

No comments: