Monday, May 3, 2010

Continuing...

As for the guy in the fire that is in Small As Is I also found out that his parents were on a mission when it happened. And I guess they were just taking care of the house while their parents were gone and such, so the explosion was caused by some bad gas lines in the house. I haven't actually even had a serious conversation with the guy about it either, because he's usually just like "oh it's nothing serious" and that type of thing if it is ever brought up. I wonder what his sister thinks of it with being apart of it and all. And the parents have to build a new house now and yeah it's crazy. In fact I wouldn't have even known about it except that he'd told my team lead about since they were the only two DI people in the Career Workshop a few weeks ago. Anyways, she mentioned it and I almost didn't know who she was talking about at first. It's crazy and he's extremely positive about it is all I have to say about it.

No comments: