Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy times!!

It's really strange, because for once I have cool roommates (as in basically all of them are cool) and I like basically all my classes. Well there is one class that is kind of wierd, but for the most part I like my classes. And yeah it's really wierd, because normally I have one or two bad roommates and at least one or two annoying classes/teachers. So it's nice and I'll enjoy it while it lasts...but cause I have a feeling that I'm going to be annoyed with a certain math teacher very soonly, (hehe) maybe not though. It's nice though that things are going good at the moment!!

1 comment:

Jeanne Evans said...

I had it pointed out to me that I shouldn't refer to some roommates as cool and others not on these blogs. Since it could make it look like I didn't like other roommates from other years, and si nce pretty much anyone can read these. So lets just say it's been better this year because I haven't been in a room with three, because that was hard. So it's been better this year just because we haven't had more then two in a room...yay!!