Wednesday, December 16, 2009

May 15 2010 is the day...

I wanted to do it earlier, but with having to pay for my own insurance I decided that I can't put any ealier then May 15 on my mission papers so then I will be able to have like five or six months to work before leaving. I'm ready to turn them in though like right now, since Marianne just got her mission call today. She's going to Guatamala and gets to learn spanish...kind of sad since I want to go to a spanish place. I probably will end up in Russia or some place that I won't need to know the laungauge again after finishing. Actually, I'm pretty sure I'll end up in the states or Canada, just one of those things that I wouldn't be surprised seeing happen. But it's kind of funny because I am going to take the same mission prep class again next semester and it's going to be the same teacher. I decided that I should do that since last semester I didn't really take it all that seriously, but now that it's closer and school won't be in the way I'm going to attempt to be more serious about it ;)

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

That's funny, I was just telling Eric that it would be cool if you went to Russia! Time will tell I guess...:)

Jeanne Evans said...

Hopefully not Russia though...since I hear it's extremely cold there.