Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of my days with cell phones...

Just so you all know I got rid of my cell phone, because it was getting a little out of hand with people texting me all the time. And it's just kind of a pain having to pay $50.00 a month, when there is a cheaper route. It was hard to give it up, but since I'm not going to be in study groups anymore and that sort of thing I just decided to get a track phone. Because all I really need it for is probably getting a job, and stuff like that. So just plan on e-mailing me and we should be fine right?
This is kind of a strange story...but you know how it always seems like when girls turn in mission papers and suddenly they get a boy friend? Well, it ends up that my old roommates brother has started talking to me on facebook and just like today was like "what's your phone number? because this facebook thing is really slow when talking to people." So yeah, I did just get a track phone, so I just said that I couldn't talk on the phone alot with it being a track phone. But it's kind of wierd that this guy is suddenly all interested especially since we'd only met once. It's the usual going on a mission scenerio though...since a girl that I met in the summer had got her mission call and everything to suddenly get a boy friend. But apparently this guy didn't like the idea of letter writing and waiting 18 months so they broke up and she's on her mission now. Interesting how that all works though!!

No comments: