Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Days of Spring in Logan!!

I am very happy because this winter in Logan was horrendous. Basically it consisted of this...it would be good weather for about a day or so. Then it would start blowing or snow for a few weeks, and then it would be good weather again for a few days. On finals week it was so sad, because at the starting of the week it was really good weather. And of course I had to study for like four finals at that point. So I just thought that it would stay good after that, since it was like May by that point. But no it did not stay good after that, on the day of my math final I walked out of my apartment to see snow everywhere. It was so sad, because that was the last day of finals for me and it wasn't good weather anymore. So I have been making sure that I enjoy the nice days inspite of the stormy ones. Because now that the snow is gone it is constantly raining, so it's nice as messy here. But on the good days it's been nice, because it's always sunny and beautiful outside. So even though this picture isn't actually of Logan, it could be close to what it looks like on the good days.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I really love the picture. Where did you take this picture at? It has been fun times here in Logan this spring and part of the summer. Thanks for being a great roomate! love ya.

Jessio said...

I know what you mean about the weather being annoying! It was snowing here off on halfway through May. That didn't help our sad little garden much!