Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer!!

I ended up at the cleaning job again, but it's nice because my friend Camille is working there again also. (she worked there last summer also) It's been a good job so far, because we always end up together pretty much everyday. She's also in my major, but a year ahead of me, as in she just graduated. But it's crazy, because she's trying to pay off student loans really fast, so at the moment she has four jobs. All of them are part time of course, but I'm sure glad that I'm not trying to pay off student loans at the moment.
Logan has been pretty fun so far this summer, I went hiking with some people last week up the canyon. Then Ruth and I bought some roller blades from D.I. on sathurday, so we went rollar blading. But that was kind of bad because we had to go down hill to get back to our apartment, so we both kept falling and that sort of thing. But we didn't die and we actually ended up running into one of Ruth's old roommates, so we actually went to a big band swing dance. (which was quite fun)

1 comment:

Jessio said...

Ruth told me the roller blade experience was "horrendous" but it sounds pretty fun to me! I get this weird satisfaction from getting hurt, though, if I'm doing something fun like roller blading. I know that's silly!