Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Breaking the family tradition!!

This is just a picture of me from my sisters wedding reception a year ago. And it's showing how I still am at this moment in time, as in the fact that I'm still single. So for the last three years my three older sisters have gotten married, one year after the other. And so everyone kept telling me that I would get married this summer. But it hasn't happened yet, so I'm just breaking the tradition that's all. So I can tell this to everyone now, because the tradition is already broken. Since if I had said anything earlier I would have become jinked and then I would probably have not broken the tradition, which would have been sad because some traditions just need to be broken. J/K...I guess that I might not break the tradition if anything were to happen by December 2008 I suppose.

1 comment:

Jessio said...

Jeanne, you are so cute! You just have to do the things that are best for you. You live according to the Lord's timetable, not anyone else's. I FINALLY have a new blog and you should see it. Sorry that I didn't blog for weeks! I wish I had a great excuse, but I don't. . . I'll do better now.