Friday, May 9, 2008

One thing after the other!!

Now that the stressful semester is over I am not in need of a job. Bytheway the semester ended up turning out quite fine...which I am quite happy about. But anyways, I am now looking for a job, and it's not looking to great at the moemnt. Because it looks like I may end up with the cleaning job from last summer...but at least it's a job. And actually I do have a friend who's working there, so that would be fun to work there with her. But I'll see how things go!!

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Oh, it is MISERY looking for a job. Paul has finally one after weeks of applying at places. It can get so frustrating. I feel your pain! Hopefully if you do go back to the cleaning job, it will be better than last time. All it takes is one good friend to turn a bad situation into an enjoyable one.

vandi said...

Jobs....who needs em? j/k I'm glad you're semester turned out for you. Math can be a real bugger: ) So how is everything else in your life going? How's life in Logan? Good luck with the job search. I've found that we usually end up right where we need to be, whether that's where we want or think we should be. I guess that's what makes life so interesting and exciting though: ) take care jeannio