Friday, June 27, 2008

Life is crazy!!

This fine summer I decided to take this Stats 1040 class, which was an attempt to make the class easier. The class isn't really hard, but I also work alot which makes for no time to do anything at all. And also along the lines of work I seem to always be working overtime now, which is due to the fact that I'm on the supervisors good list since I actually do a good job. So pretty much every single night I find myself doing Stats homework, but then it's hard because people want me to go and do stuff with them. I've pretty much decided that no matter what you do life will always be hard, so it's not really worth it to try and get out of it, because that never works. But other then that I sleep and eat, good plan huh? Or I'd be dead right now, which would be really sad right??

No comments: