Thursday, February 12, 2009

The fire has been forced to return!

So I have this fine class called Psychological Statistics that is just one of those classes that you should not take if you don't have to. Unless your like my summer Elder's Quorum president and your majoring in Statistics...then you can take a class like that. But otherwise it's not allowed unless you absolutely have too. So anyways, it's become insanely hard...not that it wasn't insanely hard previously. But it's getting worse...so anyways I am now doing absolutely everything in relation to this class in a study group. Because basically everyone else is agreeing that they absolutely must be in this study group...so anyways I have to be all studious now and study a ton for this class. (about two more months) So if on tuesday night of finals week you just happen to call me and I don't answer just assumed that I was killed by Psychological Statisitics...just kidding. But it most definately is the hardest class of my life...agreed? Does anyone agree? Actually you aren't because I just banned you all from taking the class...so consider yourself lucky...hehe!!

No comments: