Saturday, February 21, 2009

Record Player!!




I don't know if any of you remember the old time record players. But when I was about five my parents had one, and well yeah it died after my siblings and I played around with it.

Anyways, a couple of my roommates decided to buy records at D.I. to decorate our apartment with, such as wall decorations. So just last weekend my roommate Becca got back from being at home for President's Day weekend. And her parents had one of those record players and lent it to her. So we listened to all of our wall hangs/records on her record player. I must say it was really wierd to listen to music from the records, just because it was old time music. And we're all used to the fast upbeat music of the day...!

Also, it was kind of funny last night at like mid night my roommates Becca and Allison decided that they were going to go to Wendy's. So I ended up going with them and it ended up that very few places were opened at that time of night. It was quite fun though, and I must say without Becca and Allison around life would be dull. They are both freshmen and so that's probably why they're still entertaining compared to us seniors who are all into graduating and doing homework all the time.

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

ah, I remember that record player, we definately had a lot of fun with it (probably a little too much since we broke it rather quickly!)

Jessio said...

That's fun to decorate with records. I think I could into that if I was a decorating sort of person. I'm glad you have fun room mates! That makes all the difference, doesn't it?