Friday, February 6, 2009

The fire is gone!!

So I have officially decided that it is about time I graduate and end the days of homework. Because normally after a few weeks into the semester I get into the homework and class rountine, but this semester I just seem to not be able to concentrate on homework. It's really wierd, but offically a sign of burn outage. So I have made this weekend the official stats weekend, because I'm really behind in stats 2800 and we have another test next week. Which means that it will be great fun reading about stats all weekend...but that is the hardest class at the moment so I can't just let the fire be totally out just yet.

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Wow, I caught you 18 minutes after you posted!! Sweet! Yes, Senior burnout! I remember when I had that. Just don't do to much stats, just do an extra five problems on the concept that is hardest for you!

Jessio said...

How funny, Jeanne! This is my Math 1050 weekend. I have just spent all morning on assignments and now I have a takehome test to do all afternoon. Maybe, maybe, if we work really hard, we can both finish today and not have to do stupid annoying math on Sunday, huh? Good luck!