Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Being homeless....grrrrrrrrrrr :(

Do you know how annoying the moving system is in Logan Utah? So basically in the spring it is a little better because the place you move out of and the place you move to are closer together. But in the fall it is really annoying, because they make you move out the first week of august and the other place won't let you in until part way through august. So yeah, at the moment I am having to find people to stay with, as in until this sathurday. But my whole problem is that they're remodeling and haven't finished yet, so I'm stuck having to sneakily stay with people. It's a complete pain...but the thing that I've decided is that I'm never moving again in Logan. So I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that I should go to the applied technology center here in Logan and do dental assisting. Basically because I didn't make the wisest decision when I decided to do FCHD and so I really won't ever get a very decent job even with a bachalers degree. So anyways, I have decided that I just need to finish school and so it would be better to just go to Bridgerland and do dental assisting since it only takes a year. While alot of master degrees take several years, so if I'm doing dental assisting then I'll be in Logan anotheryear. So yes my plan is to never move again while I'm in Logan Utah...!

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Yeah, that a stupid system. Isn't it weird that you can go to college, get a degree, and people will act like it's worthless. As if all the work, time, dedication, and knowledge mean nothing at all. I swear, this country has problems.

Eric and Caralee said...

Ditto with Jessio! I definately would have done a different degree if I had known how it would really be. Let's just cross our fingers that I never have to support myself and the children!