Saturday, August 8, 2009

You can tell that you've been somewhere to long when you start...

So today I was at the Logan City Library and I was walking along and then I glanced over to see that someone had left there wallet and cell phone (yes it was both of them) sitting on a table (actually the girl was down an isle looking at a book). I almost freaked out when I saw that...because I've been in Philadelpia for two weeks and if that had happened in Philadelpia that wallet and phone would have been gone in two seconds. I couldn't believe it...that someone would just leave there stuff just sitting there. But you know it is Utah and for the most part you can get away with stuff like that...! Except for one time when I was at the store I dropped a $20.00 bill and quickly saw that it was gone and went back to find it...but I never did find it. So anyways, that is what happens when you go somewhere like Philadelpia for awhile...which is that you come back to a place like Logan Utah and you realize that you do need to be careful about stuff like that.

Anyways, I'm messed up at the moment due to going to Philadelpia and then coming back to Utah...! Because Philadelpia is two hours ahead and so we had to get to the airport at 6:30 a.m. to get on a 8:00 a.m. flight in Philly. And so according to Utah time we got up at 3:30 a.m. and then we flew and then got kicked back two hours when we got back to Utah, and so we landed in Salt Lake at 1:30 p.m. And so we had to drive up to Logan and all of that, which was fine until I found out that I had to work at 7:00 a.m. the next day...along with working on sathurday. So yeah, I pretty much have been getting up early for the last two days...which has caused me to be extremely tired. (luckily I don't work on sunday)

But I have some Philly pictures that I'll have to post...when I get them anyways that is!!

3 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

woohaha..philly really gets to you doesn't it? Honestly the people here are the most un-trusting I've ever met in my life..and there is a good reason for that!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

I am so paranoid that sometimes I lock my car at home! I am always worried about loosing my phone...I have seen people leave their kids in the shopping carts and walk around the isle in wal-mart and that freaks me out! I look forward to your Philly pictures. ♥

Jessio said...

A trip to Philadelphia! I want to hear all about it. I'm sorry that we haven't talked in so long. I'll call you this weekend, so watch for my call, okay? If you haven't, read my blog so you can know what's going on with me. I miss you!