Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I must have been inspired...

So I go stuck in the Village/Aggie Village for work this semester and so I get to drive around this little ice cream cart. And today I was going to leave and I back up but just a bit to far and so the back tires were on the grass and when I tried to drive the back wheels would just spin and I couldn't get the cart to drive back onto the side walk. So there I was and I needed to get to a class and so I got out one last time and I looked around and finally decided to just back up to the wide walk across the grass. And it ended up that half way across the grass I almost hit a tree, because there is no back window on those carts. So I had to stop before that happened and so I just turned around and got turned left and got off the grass luckily. Well when I got to the cart parking lot I couldn't get into my spot, because this golf cart was in the way. So I went around it and found that there wasn't enough room and so I hit the golf car, but I was going slow enough that there wasn't any damage and so it was wierd because I backed up and somehow got around that cart into my spot. And when I got out to leave I looked and it was very wierd that I even got into that spot, because there really wasn't room. So I guess that I was just inspired alot today to back up...because I barely made it on time to the class since it took 15 minutes to park the cart. But as it is I made a possibly bad decision...I quit that job today. Because Aggie Village is just to far away from campus for someone who is walking like me and so I will most likely be late to alot of classes if I continue working there. Luckily I have enough $ for the semester though, it's just later stuff as for next spring that I don't have enough for...but oh well it'll work out.

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Those carts are so fun, I'm a big fan of the golf cart!

Jessio said...

I'm glad you didn't get hurt and you weren't late to your class. Sounds a stressful 15 minutes, though!