Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today happenings...

I found out last week that the Logan temple is closed until January 27, due to cleaning and such. So I had decided that I should go like today to the Vernal temple, before going back to Logan in the next few days due to Logan Temple being closed. Well, it was the strangest thing but this morning I woke up and for some odd reason I was extremely grumpy. It was wierd because I'm generally not the grumpy type, but I was really grumpy. So then my mom asked me if I was still going to go to the temple? And I was so grumpy that I didn't even want to go anymore, but then I started thinking about it and realized that it was probably Satan trying to stop me from going or something. So I quickly changed my mind and went anyways and I have to say that this day and turned out much better then it would have if it had stayed the same way it was this morning. So I'm glad that I didn't let myself stay grumpy all day long and all...!

I'm really happy because I found my friend Kelsey's missionary blog and so her family put's all her letters on it for everyone to read. Of course I've been really nervous about the whole mission thing, since I'm really not the missionary kind. And I've never in my life had a teaching calling or anything like that, so it's rather strange that I'm even going. But since I've found her blog and started reading her letters I've become less scared about going...although I'm still nervous. But that probably won't totally leave until I'm actually out there. Well, I changed dates a little and it's offically May 3, 2010 that I put as the available date. So my papers will be turned in on February 3, 2010...so a little under a month from now!

Just hopefully all goes well with getting a job once I get back to Logan in a few days...!!

3 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

I totally understand! I have experienced the same thing multiple times, Satan definately doesn't want us to go!

Ruth said...

That's exciting that you found Kelsey's missionary blog.

Jeanne Evans said...

Yeah, I'm glad that I just happened to go onto Kelsey's facebook account and saw that someone had put it on there...:)