Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crazy how that works...

So why is it that I feel like the team lead at work and I'm not the team lead? Because not particularly everyday, but oftener then not I'll constantly have people as in co-workers who will always come to me rather then the actual team lead or our supervisor. So I'm always instructing people on how to do stuff or giving them things that they could be doing rather then sitting around. I half wonder if it's more because they don't like going to higher authority because they feel silly asking them. And so because I'm nice or happen to be close by they ask me and know that they're get the right answer. So that could be why, but it's wierd how that works :)

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Hi, Jeanne. I'm sure they mostly go to you because you have plenty of experience there now. They know that you know stuff. :) I'm glad you got better so fast from that sickness. That's a great blessing!

Jeanne Evans said...

I know and I'm really glad that it just so happened to be on the weekend too...:)