Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mission call finally came...

As you all should be aware I finally got my mission call to Tacoma Washington and I'm leaving May 19, 2010. At the moment May seems pretty far off, although it is like the end of March now...haha!! Anyways, I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't go until June due to funds and such, but hopefully that turns out okay. But now that sister M. has left it's suddenly seeming very near and I have to say that it is kind of sad to think of leaving and going where I know zero people. But it'll be fine I'm sure...:) But there terribly sad thing is that I looked it up and there are three temples in Washington, and none of them are in my mission...can you believe that? One is in Seattle, Spokane and one down south eastward. It's terribly sad, but it's a common curse in the family, since sister A. didn't have one in hers, sister M. has one in Guatamala City and that's not part of her mission. Anyways, that's the news for the time being and I guess that I should head to work now that I have to close. Yuck, I don't know which is worse working really early at 8 am or until 9 pm...but I have to say that I by far prefer 8 am because then you have time left in the day to do stuff after work. Well got to go...have fun you all!!

2 comments:

Peggy A.N. Evans said...

We told President Willard that you got your call and where you are going on Wed. morning when Marianne was set apart. Two months really isn't very long at all, at least to me anyway!

Jessio said...

Washington State! Wow. That's a beautiful part of the world. I'm so EXCITED for you!