Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Stuff...

So basically all of last week I had this cold and so I slept it off basically. But then on friday at work I started having my voice sound really froggy and stuff. So then on sathurday at about an hour before I was suppose to leave I basically lost my voice. It was pretty terrible and on sunday it actually got worse, so I went to church but was trying to avoid talking to people. But of course tons of people kept trying to talk to me about mission calls and such, so I had to keep explaining that I had a bad cold. I basically was going to call in sick today, but when I woke up it was basically gone and I could talk again. So then I went to work and the only times it would kind of get bad would be if I were trying to talk alot to someone. And so I avoided that for the most part and yeah it's pretty much gone, which is amazing for how bad it was yesterday. I was glad though that I wasn't going to have to lose hours this week at work. For some reason I seem to be having alot of close calls this spring on getting ill, but somehow I've never had to call in sick.

No comments: