Monday, March 1, 2010

Mondays are the greatest day to be off on...

So I was off today at work, although it's annoying when they put me off on monday. But anyways it turned out to be a very good thing, because yesterday I had a ear ache and just a strange achy feeling. So I figured if I just slept a ton it would all leave by today, well this morning it was alot worse. I woke up with a ear ache, head ache, and symptoms of the flu it appeared. So yeah, at about 11 a.m. I decided that I had to sleep more so I had to sleep half the day to even get it to leave. Very annoying...but a good thing I was off or I probably would have had to have called in sick today at work and that wouldn't have been a good thing. Just hopefully it's gone by tomorrow all the way, since it's mostly gone now but still slightly there. I just hope I don't have ear infection since usually that's the only reason why I get ear aches. So annoying if that's the case since I'd have to go to the doctor and take $50.00 out of my so called missionary fund. Which at the moment is a rather small mission fund, $600.00 compared to $7000.00 isn't very much and wouldn't be appreciated if some had to be taken out :(

6 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

:( I hope it's all gone in the morning too.

Jeanne Evans said...

Luckily for the most part it was gone, a little wierd feeling still though. But not enough to have to call in sick. I think it helped that I slept for 20 hours or more in the last 48 hours though.

Jessio said...

I hate ear aches! They drive me crazy. Oh, let me know when you find out where you're going on your mission!

Jeanne Evans said...

If I ever get that mission call it'll be a complete miracle ;)

Jeanne Evans said...

Actually I meant by the heading that mondays are not the best day off...but turned out to be good that I was off that monday ;)

Jeanne Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.