Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm not a depressed person!!

I probably sound like a depressed person according to this blog. But I'm actually not, and bsides if I am it's only a temporary thing. (hehe) So it was great fun because over the weekend it was great weather. And for FHE we played soccer and ultimate frisbee, but I don't like playing sports that much. But I went anyways and it ended up that I didn't have a hard time getting out of playing because I kept running into people who weren't playing. So I ended up talking to people more then anything, it was really fun.
I have a cool ward and I have lots of friends in it. So it's kind of sad that I'm moving to another ward, but that's okay because I'll probably still come over and do stuff with the people in this ward after I leave.
And also, I'm a very happy person because in about two weeks it will be summer and that means play, play, play and work, work, work. But that also means money, money, money and no more being poor, poor, poor. Great huh??

1 comment:

Jessio said...

Money, money, money is on my mind as well. I totally relate. I miss you so much, Jeanne! Life can be so hard, but it helps to have people who care about you. And I really do care about you. Sorry I haven't been that great at showing you.