Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Interesting Events!!

So it's really wierd because it seems like that through the worst times the best things happen. Since I've complained a whole bunch about my no so cool math class and everything you all know that I haven't had a very happy semester. But it's really wierd because now that it's the end I've suddenly started noticing that in my ward I have like a million friends. So it's not going to be very happy when I move in a few days. But it's so wierd because I have been in the same ward with all of these people the whole school year and last fall was less stressful. Yet last fall I wasn't really friends with alot of these people. So it's funny that it's the absolutely worst semester ever and that's when I suddenly get tons of friends and that sort of thing. It's true that the worst trials can be connected to the best moments/things in life. The reason why I noticed that I seem to have so many friends is because the ward has been doing alot of ward hang outs/dinners for finals week. So I go with my roommates, yet within two minutes of walking in I'm no longer with my roommates and suddenly I'm with all of these other people. It's great fun!! So try it, make your life rather difficult and then you'll notice at the end that something great happened. (just kidding, I'd never want anyone to have the life I've had for the last four months just to see if my theory is true)

1 comment:

Jessio said...

I really appreciate this principle. It makes sense to me more deeply now than ever. I've one bugger of a semester as well, as you know. I really hope you keep a lot of those friends now that you're moving on. Okay, I feel disconnected. Where are you going? Back to Roosevelt? I'm sorry that I never called you back! I'll do better, I promise!