Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trials, trials and more trials!!

So my cousin Ruthio commented on my last entry and what she wrote made me think of something. She said something about how the Lord is always there for us but he helps us at moments when we weren't planning for his help, or something like that. And actually this was just on the math test today, so I was going through all the problems. And almost at the end there was this really, really odd problem and I did not know how to do it, so I just did it how I assumed it should be done. And suddenly at the last second the thought just came to me that this problem was not supposed to be done like the way I had done it, but it was supposed to be done another way. So I hurried and changed it because I realized that was the right way. So even though I didn't ace the test it seemed like that there were problems that I know but didn't recognize were made clear to me. So it's true that sometimes the Lord helps you, but it's in unexpected ways and sometimes you don't even realize that it was the hand of the Lord. So it's amazing how we're never alone and the Lord is always there helping us along the path of life.
Farewell and have a great weekend watching conference!!

1 comment:

Jessio said...

You're a rock, Jeanne. You are always helping me to keep a good perspective and to remember the Lord. I hope you're doing a little better. The semester will be over soon and then at least you'll have somewhat of a break from all your stressors. Are you keeping the same job over the summer? I have to find a new one. NO!!! I'm not a fan of the job hunt, myself. Hopefully we can encourage each other (with Ruth also!) and get through all of our difficult times.