Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun times at work!!

So I decided that I write to serious of blog posts, and as an attempt stop that here is a nice little story from work today. At my job there are several different crews and we're all in seperate buildings. So my crew is in Valley View Tower (which is the girls dorm) and another crew is in Mountain View Tower (the boys dorm). And this other crew went and hid in bins several different times over by Richards Hall and then they jumped out and scared some of the people in my crew. So we decided to play a prank on them...which is what happened today. We went and gathered up all this plastic from the hundreds of new mattresses that we had to put in all the rooms on all the seven floors. So we gathered up all this plastic, bytheway it was alot, and we got there at seven a.m. And we took it all and stuffed it into their office. Then two of the girls from my crew snuck over at eight (which is when we normally get there) and they saw them taking one piece of plastic out at a time and then they heard the supervisor saying "whose going in first?" So pretty much they thought that we had put something in there, but we really didn't. It was really funny and yeah their supervisor came over and yeah I don't think she's going to let them keep it going. Because she just commented on how they'd started it and so that's the end of that, sad huh?

1 comment:

Jessio said...

Ha ha ha! You're so silly! I'm glad you're having a good time at work, at least a little bit. I liked your other blog about how you learned work. That was a great tribute to your parents. I just love you, Jeanne!