Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tidbits on Dreams!!



Today at work one of my co-workers and I somehow started talking about dreams, as in why we have them and if they mean anything and that sort of thing. And she was telling me that apparently if you dream certain things repeatedly it means certain things. Like she was saying that she always has dreams about swimming and she read in a book once that when you dream about swimming it means that you have a peace of mind. And I guess if you dream about owls it's because you're involved in witch craft. So it's very interesting and now I'm wondering if alot of that is really true or not? But this girl also told me that she also found out from a book that if you only sleep during the day then you'll be more prone to breast cancer and that sort of thing. Because when you sleep at night your body lets off certain chemicles in which it doesn't let off in the day. So it's would be cool to find out if that's actually true or not also?

No comments: