Saturday, August 16, 2008

To kill some time:

i am: tired
i think: homework is overrated
i know: the sky is blue
i want: new shoes and to graduate from college before I go crazy
i wish: i wasn't poor
i miss: my family
i fear: reality (ha, ha)
i feel: tired of cleaning up after construction and messy people
i hear: music flowing
i smell: nothing..the inside of the library doesn't smell
i crave: real food...not junk food!
i usually: love to swim
i always: go to work
i search: books!! this one is dumb
i wonder: why life is so unfair at times
i care: about my family
i worry: about friends who I know are making bad decisions and they won't take advice when needed
i remember: good times at Snow College
i believe: in miracles oh yes I do
i dance: when I'm at Western Swing dance
i don’t always: like to cook
i argue: usually only when I really need to, but otherwise not so much!
i write: amazingly
i win: sometimes, depends who the fight is with!
i lose: sometimes, depends who the fight is with!
i never: will eat pickled pigs feet
i listen: to country music
i don't understand: mathmatics
i can usually be found: at work, usu campus, home or at a friends!
i am scared: of making mistakes with my life!
i need: a nap
i forget: what it feels like to not be a student, hehe!
i tag: everyone

1 comment:

Jessio said...

You're so cute! I have not been to your blog in too long. Sorry. I'm catching up today, okay?