Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally it's been decided!!

So spring semester is always kind of annoying because you have to decide where to live the next year and it's always hard because there's always the "what if I'm going to the wrong place". Well, I have decided for the summer anyways, but not the school year yet. But anyways for all of you who know of Coldwell Banker wish me luck, because I'm returning to them once again. But it ends up that the summer apartment is most full for the school year. So the three of us (my roommate Holly, friend Julia and I) won't all fit in that apartment. Which means that we still have to figure out a school year apartment now, but we'll see. We just might move to the bottom of old main hill with the over 25 ward...that would be good considering two of the three of us are 25. But just so you all know, Coldwell is evil but it's worth it considering I won't have to pay yucky utilities every month!!

1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

I agree, utilities add up way to quick. I always thought coldwell was really bad, but the few that I've dealt with since then have been just as bad, so I think it's just a trend among rental managers...