Thursday, March 5, 2009

The weekend!

I went to Provo last weekend because it was Kayden's (Reva and Joey's baby) baby blessing on sunday. I was quite reminded of certain brother in-laws though, particularly Eric and Richard who like to tease people a ton. Because Joey and Walter decided that they should tease me along with Ruth...actually they tease Ruth all the time, so that was normal. But actually Richard and Eric tease Nelson and Marvin more since they are fun to tease...actually more Marvin because he leads the teasing along. (it's quite funny)
Ruth and I also went and watched Twilight with Jessi, who was one of our roommates at Snow. It was fun and a very good hting since Jessi and Paul are moving to Arizona in a few months from now to go to graduate school.

1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

Fun! So did you like Twilight? I was thinking of trying to read the books again. I've been in a real reading mood and I've read all mine dozens of times!