Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break!!

This has been the best break of the school year...Spring Break. Actually, I decided a long time ago that Spring Break is the best school break they could have ever invented. Because Christmas break is really long and all those other ones are to short, like presidents day or whatever. And Spring Break is the best one because it's in the very middle of the spring semester, which of course is the second semester of the school year...so it saves us all from burnout.
But the only bad thing about spring break is that your stuck with yucky homework, so you know...!!
It was great fun yesterday though because a bunch of us went to the Draper Temple open house and the Joseph Smith movie. It's really wierd with the Joseph Smith movie, because I've seen it alot but I seem to never get sick of it. So it's very interesting how that works.
But have fun you all and I'll return to you all in a short few days...actually to you Logan people that is.

1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

I know what you mean, they show the Joseph Smith movie at the DC temple visitors center so I've watched bits of it a couple of times (Lilli wouldn't let me watch the whole thing!) and I never get tired of it, I still cry buckets and buckets. The Holy Ghost is powerful that's for sure.