Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny story!

Today at work there was this kindergartener whose dad is a teacher at the school and so the dad came to talk to him about something. So being like most kids are this kindergartener was being all annoyed about whatever the discussion was about or whatever. And then then the dad was like "hey I have idea, how about we switch and I'll be the kid and you can be the parent and you can boss me around." And then after that the little kindergartener stopped being all annoyed, well I think anyways because that was all I heard of the conversation.
But I just thought that it was funny because when your under about 18 years old you seem to think that parents are bossy and annoying and what not. But alot of kids don't realize that they actually have it quite easy, because it's probably alot harder being a parent.
It was kind of funny in institute the other day we were talking about trials or something like that, and our teacher was like "just to warn you all none of you will have had a huge trial until you have kids and they're teenagers." So yeah, poor us young people considering alot of our parents are past that stage in life and none of us are even to that stage yet. (pray for mild teenagers is all I can say)

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

I sure hope I have mild teenagers! (knock on wood). The good thing about all that is that you still love them, even when they are a challenge.

Jeanne Evans said...

True!