Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wierd experience!

Today I was walking out of one of my classes and happened to run into my roommate right there in the hallway. So we were discussing how it's wierd that we have classes in the same building and have never have run into each other before now. But as we were in the midst of this discussion this guy literally walked right into the back of me and so I turned around totally surprised. Basically to find out that it was this guy whose blind that I've seen around before who has a blind dog, so it was wierd that the dog walked into me too. But I guess the dog was trying to go around me, and so of course the guy didn't see me and that is why that happened. After that though the dog appeared to be freaked out and it wouldn't move but finally it did after a minute. But it is very wierd to have someone run right into you and you don't know who they are.

No comments: