Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just so you all know...

So I'm pretty sure that my family thought that I was going to apostize a few days ago...as in LDS church apostize. Basically due to the fact that I've now talked to three different bishops about getting temple endowments out and they keep telling me that I'm not ready and should wait. So after three years of this and three different bishops saying this I was just really sick of it and was complaining to everyone about it since the third time was just this week. I didn't realize that everyone was all worried about it until I got past being mad about it and suddenly everyone has been like "oh good we were kind of worried about you." But just so you all know there are sometimes that you just want to be mad about something...even if it is really dumb to do that...but after this last incident I was just being silly and being mad about it just to be mad about it. I'm over it now although I still think it's annoying...but you know?

I was kind of thinking about it though and how there literally are people who get offended and do apostize and that sort of thing. Even when it's less dramatic and it's just something like having a ward get split and people have to go to a different ward and so they get offended and stop going to church just because of that. But even with this whole temple thing I would NEVER do that...because what's the point of that? Basically it's called apostizing because you're mad that you didn't get your way...so yeah none of you need to be worried I was just complaining to complain and that was about it.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I am glad that you are doing good.