Saturday, November 28, 2009

The things I do when I don't have my roommates around...

So I ended up having to come back to Logan two days early this Thanksgiving weekend. I was sure that I'd be really bored...but as a matter of fact I just hung out at the computer labs doing homework. And I ended up finding really cool movies on youtube that I watched...:) I found Persuasion 2007 version and watched it...great stuff ;) (very similiar to Pride and Prejudice) And somehow they got the Joseph Smith movie from temple square and put it on youtube...so I haven't been bored at all with that and catching up on homework.

Happy story is that there is only one week left of school and then two finals for me...:) I am quite ready for tuesday of finals week to be here and then I can be done with this college stuff. Although I can imagine in about how many months that I'll be sad that I'm not in college anymore...:o

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Very true, you will miss it and you'll want to go to graduate school, then it kinda wears away when you start other just as exciting adventures!

Jessio said...

I don't get easily bored, myself. Usually if I have several hours to be alone, I can entertain myself just by thinking about things. I'm glad it wasn't TOO tedious to be by yourself.