Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in Logan...

I really wish that I didn't have to be in Logan looking for a job, because it's the usual Logan and not very many decent jobs. I applied for this 2010 census job in North Logan, but from what I hear it's one of those jobs were they only take people who know spanish. Sigh...I really need to learn spanish and I really wish that I'd taken more spanish in college and such. But other then that I've been applying, and applying, and applying...all during Christmas break I was and only heard back from about 4 of the 30 places I applied for. So I'm going to go to intermountain staffing and sos today, along with job service and the school district. At least I'll be able to get temporary work at either sos or intermountain staffing, so that I'll at least not be bankrupt. It's pretty sad that it's still this bad even after graduating, but that's the problem with not doing a specific major like engineering or el ed. But I couldn't have got a elementary teaching job with staying only one semester. I will keep applying of course, but I may end up doing factory work if I can only get with intermountain staffing or substituting with the school district. Anyways, I am going to institute now and then I'm going to go and do all that along with checking at some of the book stores. Yuck, yuck, yuck...job hunting is so annoying...bla!

No comments: