Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hilarious Dream last night...

So I had the funniest dream last night, I actually don't remember much of it. But I dreamed that I was at home and we were in the house on a sunday, so I was all mad because no one woke me up and I skipped church. And so I was in the house all annoyed to look out the window and see these back hoes dumping piles of dirt on our stairs outside. These back hoes were making really loud noises and everything, but suddenly I woke up and I could still hear the loud noise from my dream. Funny enough it was 6:30 a.m. and it was the garbage truck outside my apartment, it was just hilarious that the back hoes just so happened to be in my dream at that exact same time that the dump truck was outside my apartment. So the loud noise was probably just coming from the garbage truck, I was annoyed to get woken up though because that garbage truck is way to loud and it's amazing that I wake as little as I do when it comes by.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

That is a funny dream.