Wednesday, April 8, 2009

End of the Semester is Near!!

So usually by this time in the semester I'm usually really busy and wanting it to end really, really soon. But this semester has been really strange, because for the last few weeks I've had homework or a paper due on about tuesday. So I'm really busy on monday and tuesday but then by about thursday and friday I'm extremely bored because I have really nothing to do. Well, I suppose if I were wise I'd read every chapter in every text book, and then I wouldn't be bored and I'd ace all of my classes. But who really wants to do that if they don't have to? So anyways, this week especially has been rather boring because it's spring break with the school district and so I haven't had to work all week long. So finally today I went and got some books/novels at the library, just because the only thing that I have to turn for the rest of this week is a resume for my pre-practicum class.
But just so you all know (depending on the classes your in) the last year is really quite easy, and just awhile ago one of my freshmen roommates told me that she thinks that being a senior is probably easier then being a freshmen. So I must say that I have to agree, but that's because the only hard class I even have this semester is Psychological Statistics. And the rest are practicum related classes and research methods, so you know nothing to hard.

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Come to think of it, my last year wasn't hard, just busy trying to get in all those practicum hours in only about 15 weeks! You have definately been smart to spread practicum over a couple of semesters!

Jeanne Evans said...

Yeah, I was trying to figure out why it hasn't been very hard this semester. But I came to the conclusion that it was probably because I'm not trying to get 300 hours all in this semester. To bad I hadn't of stayed in that teaching methods class, since I dropped it in January. Because it probably would have been hard during January but by now it would have been fine.