Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals Week!!

Once again it is finals week and I'm on campus studying for a final, but the nice thing about it is that this is the last final of the week. I actually only ended up with two finals, which was because the practicum related classes don't have finals in them. (they're more paper writting classes) So at the moment I'm studying for my research methods final, which actually is going pretty good and so I'm not to worried about it. The sad thing of the day is that in about six days from now I'll be cleaning dorms again as a summer job. (sigh) But it's better then some jobs I have had so you know that's how it goes. Well, it's exciting in about an hour my apartment is going to have a end of the semester part and we're going to the canyon. So that should be quite fun, but of course when we return from that I'll be doing research methods again...!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

That's fun you are going up to the canyon with your roomies. It is crazy that another year has gone by. Good luck in finals.

Eric and Caralee said...

Have fun with finals!! I will be thinking of you and remembering how much I don't miss homework/studying/etc.!

Jeanne Evans said...

Just hopefully I'm not the only one that shows up at 7:30 a.m. to that research methods finals tomorrow. Because it's optional and everyone hates the class so bad that alot of people I know are settling for a B and not taking the final.