Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My brothers January surprise to me...haha!

So as was mentioned previously I was really sick and I basically placed it as a bad head cold. Well, by sunday I was coughing, had clogged ears and couldn't hear very good but other then that I was pretty much fine, it was just the cough that was being annoying. But anyways on sathurday night I was freaking out because I wanted to be better by monday, and suddenly it occured to me that I should get blessing. So I called my brother in law Richard, and he came over and did it. But while he and my sister were there at my apartment right off they asked if I had been to the doctor and I was kind of surprised because I thought that it was a bad head cold so I hadn't even thought of going to the doctor. Well, then that night I was talking to my mom she was asking what all the symptoms were? And as soon as I told her everything she was like "that sounds exacally like what Nelson (my brother) had for two weeks straight". (which was during christmas break) And I was like "Oh No, I have BRONCITIS". The next day I went to the doctor and I found out that I very much did have broncitis...thank goodness I realized what I had and stopped placing it as a head cold or I'd still be ill right now.
And luckily this wasn't 100 years ago or my whole family would be dead right now, except for my mom, dad, and my sister Amanda. Because we've all had broncitis now, well maybe Janae hasn't...but she thinks that she has because she was deaf in one ear for several months the spring that she got married. And basically with broncitis you get really sick with the coughs and then you basically are sick so long that it affects your ears and if not treated soon enough you probably could go permanantly deaf. (but maybe not because Janae finally was able to hear about from that ear by the spring)
But thank goodness for modern technology and the preizthood...or poor Amanda would be alone without any other siblings. Sadness...but just so you all know pneumonia follows broncitis and that is where it becomes a killer. So luckily there is medicine to stop it when it gets to broncitis...!! Also, there is something else that I totally just realized, but I'll leave that to another post because I need to run and do homework now. (considering I more better now)

1 comment:

Jessio said...

I'm glad you're all not dead right now, too. It wouldn't be fun to have all your siblings die in one go. "Oh, there goes another family. Hope the sickness stops before it hits us!"

You're hilarious! I hope you're over all the symptoms of your illness. I love you a ton!