Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You don't appreciate it until you don't have it anymore...!

So it's really wierd, but all of last week I couldn't go to church or any of my institute classes all week long because of the broncitis. And so today was the first day back to institute class and it was really wierd because the whole time I was sitting there going "wow", which was rather odd considering it's Doctrine and Covenant part 2, so nothing to new. But I think it's totally because when you are fine and can go to church, institute and everything else under the sun you just kind of take it for granted. But when you actually lose it for awhile that is when you actually start realizing what your missing.
It's very interesting because my friend from choir and I decided to get into this Doctrine and Covenant class basically because the teacher is the institute choir teacher. And we just decided to get in that class to see if the choir teacher is more serious in a actual doctrinal class, compared to choir. But I must say that I think this is actually one of the best institute teachers in a doctrinal class that I've had at USU. Well, take that back I do like the Miracle of Forgiviness teacher alot, and the institute director also. (Brother Dymack and a few others)
But I think that this new love of institute actually stems from the fact that I've had to weeks to lay on my bed and moan, and also think to much. So since I was reading the work and the glory I seemed to be thinking about church history alot...so that could be a contributing factor.
But I suppose that I should get back to studying for Psychological Stats now...yeah we have a test tomorrow.

No comments: