Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sad story...!

On sunday we were at church and after sunday school my roommate Holly suddenly told me that she had a sore throat and that she was going to go home. And I was like "oh no, I hope you don't have broncitis." (but she just said that it was probably a cold) Well, being the same as I am she went over to her friends apartment to make indian food on sunday night and then she didn't get back until at least 11 p.m. And so I saw her in the living room sitting there after she got back and so I went in and she was literally just sitting there not saying a word, just so you know she likes talking alot. But she was just sitting there not saying a word and then she suddenly said that she was going to bed. So then yesterday she suddenly started sending me all these texts asking me how I could tell if I had broncitis and stuff like that?
It sounds exacally like broncitis now and the cough is a broncitis cough, and so she told me that she'd go to the doctor today. So hopefully she does and doesn't just take it as a sore throat like I did. But it's terrible because she's supposed to be taking the MCat this semester, so hopefully the broncitis doesn't kill that idea. It won't I'm sure...but it might delay it. But sadly enough the broncitis has spread from Ephraim Utah to Logan Utah...hopefully it stops in Logan is all I can say.
Guess what? (random part to the blog) I get to start teaching Step Family classes tomorrow for my practicum...fun, fun!! And it sounds like there are going to be some 18 year olds in the group, hopefully they are cool and don't try to cause chaos, not that all teenagers would do that. (hehe)

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Try to warn me if bronchitis spreads south to Provo! It's the last thing I need right now... or ever, really. :)

Eric and Caralee said...

Oh no!! Well us Evans's must carry some pretty strong germs!