Saturday, September 26, 2009

11 more weeks

I normally don't try to wish the semester away, but this time I am because in 12 weeks from now I'll be graduated from college. (unless I do happen to go to graduate school) That's all I'm thinking of at the moment as I try to attempt finishing some papers today, but I'm so tired of homework I haven't started yet. Basically it's a very good thing that I'm not going to be doing anymore school stuff for a few more years because I've been in college for way to long...sigh!!

So it's kind of funny because according to the calender it is fall now as of last monday, but it's still boiling hot in Cache Valley. But the funny thing is that on monday the 21st (first day of fall) it was really cold, and then by the end of the week which is right now it is suddenly hot again. So it's like the weather is trying to prove that it's fall on the first day, but it can't keep it that way. The weather here is so strange, it's either really hot or really cold...that's why people get broncitis here right?

2 comments:

Jessio said...

I'm sorry that job turned out to be a scam. People are so immoral! It's been raining a lot here, and when it's not raining, it's intensely hot. We have started to have the occassional pleasant day, but it doensn't feel like fall yet to me.

Ruth said...

That big rain storm was crazy that we had last Monday or the week before that.