Friday, September 25, 2009

How many vote this is a scam???????

So I was doing computer stuff today and just out of the blue this screen popped up. At first I thought it sounded cool, and decided to look back at it later. So later came and I looked at it again but that time I noticed all the comments and all these people are getting thousands of dollars a week at this internet job. After reading that I had a very bad feeling that it was a scam...read on and then tell me what you think since it would be helpful at the moment to have a good job. Here's the website: http://www.news3insider.com/finance/work-for-google-from-home.html
Remember I need to know if you all agree with me or not, and if it's not a scam then I should get the job. Don't worry I won't be to depressed if you all agree, but I already kind of figure it's a scam. Mainly because it sounds a bit to unrealistic...but if it is a non-scam job you all should get it.

2 comments:

Jeanne Evans said...

Actually never mind that one...it is a scam. Look at this website and you'll believe me. http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-google-work-from-home-scam-story,0,2134372.story?track=rss

Jessio said...

I was extremely suspicious from the beginning, and by the time I had read to the bottom, I knew it was a fraud. I've learned from looking for online jobs that anyone who promises you a lot of money for minimal work is preparing lying about something. It's pretty scary, huh?