Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Facebook is over taking the world I tell you!

So today I found out that Marvin is doing facebook...I can't believe that my whole family is doing facebook now. Everyone but Janae and my Dad, it is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly wierd I tell you. Well it's more wierd when 12 year old Tanner is doing it, 14 year old Marvin is doing it...so you know it's just kind of wierd how stuff like that snags everyone in. It seems more like a college student network, but now it's a everyone network. Strange isn't it?

4 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Amanda's not on is she? It is pretty trippy that all those young kids are on, well I guess it's just the thing to be doing right?

Jeanne Evans said...

I forgot about Amanda since Paul is on...but I don't think she is.

Jessio said...

Yeah, it's weird. I stopped doing Facebook and immediately lost contact with several supposedly close friends... they're like proximity friends, but they're worse. They're "internet" friends.

Jeanne Evans said...

Hahahahaha...sadly but true there are internet friends these days!!